A luxurious hostel facility is provided for girls in the college campus, with security and safety given utmost priority. The canteen offers nutritious and tasty food, served in hygienic and healthy environment. A wide variety of options are available daily for students to choose from.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in any form; if someone found guilty, severe action will be taken.
- All visitors to the hostel including the parents/guardian will have to make necessary entries in the visitors’ book available at the hostel entrance with the hostel incharge.
- Student should not keep any unauthorized property in her room.
- If any student wishes to go outside the hostel, should take permission from the hostel authority with appropriate reasons.
- Students are responsible for the safekeeping of their valuables. Students should provide their own locks and should take proper care of their belongings.
- Students are not allowed to arrange any group religious activities in their room.
- Students should handle hostel equipment, furniture, and mess property carefully and not abuse or tamper with it. If so then applicable fine will be charged by the hostel management.
- Students have to use water and electricity judiciously. If fan, tube, etc., found ON in the absence of the students at their rooms, fine will be charged by hostel authorities.
- Garbage and wastage only be put at garbage box available nearby hostel premises
- Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the hostel management rules.
- No student shall use the service of a hostel housekeeping person for personal work.
- Students will not enter rooms of other students without permission of the inmates.
- Every case of illness and accident must be reported immediately to the hostel authorities.
- No function or celebration shall be organized at hostel premises except with the permission of the Warden.
- Students suffering from contagious disease will not be allowed to stay at hostel. Decision of the Warden in this regard will be final and binding.
- All matters relating to differences among students and complaints against theft shall be brought to the notice of the hostel management.
- Any complaint from the neighbours/society will result in strict action.
- The management can change the allotment of hostel accommodation, if they found it necessary at any point of time.
- Students indulging in use of abusive and threatening language, physical fights, use of force to get unfair act accomplished, etc. will be punished. Further, they are liable to be expelled from the hostel/ Institute.
- Playing music/record player etc. loud enough to cause disturbance to her neighbour(s) is prohibited.